AEM DRY air filter?

https://www.aemintakes.com/search/product.aspx?prod=28-20470

just curious really.  my friend has one of these in his vehicle.  says he cant really tell if theres a difference, but he didnt want to use the oil k&n kind.  its not too badly priced for our journeys.  figured id ask if anyone has it or used it?  its nice cause you can still clean it but its oil-less.

crazy how much the air filters are for our journeys, my daughters caravan filter was almost the same size and was about 1/3 the price of the journeys, i've bought the KN filter for my 2011 journey ran it for 70k and switched it to my 14 and have 72 k on it now havent had any problems yet using the oiled KN....knock on wood.... lol

Edited by 2late4u

watched the cleaning video so basically it's just a thicker K&N  filter, let us know when you get it and what you think of it, not a bad price think i paid about the same for my K&N yrs ago , hell i might want to get one so when i clean and wash my K&N out i could throw that one in while mine is drying as it takes them a longggg time to dry and K&N says not to use compressed air on them....

well this post had me thinking about my K&N air filter so thought id pull it and check it, it was a little dirty so i cleaned it the best i could and reinstalled it so i started looking over the whole engine and lo and behold the back end of the air tube from the filter box was hanging about 1 inch below the opining that it is supposed to be attached to, now that end of the tube is far back behind the engine and it is actually hard to get to. i know i have never touched it before i did have that oil sensor replaced about a yr ago so that is i guess the mech never got it back on right after working on it or it's been that way from new. i had to loosen the clamp to get it back on in fact i rubbed a little dawn dish soap on the rubber edge and the plastic lip to be able to get it attached correctly  and then tighten the clamp back down tight. i'll be keeping an eye on it from now on. with the beauty cover on top of the engine it is real hard to see this clamp. didnt have no codes or anything like that and mpg was about the same so it was just because of this post and not being in a hurry and just giving the engine a good looking over that i caught it....