New Projectors on Ebay from Eagle Eye

The aesthetics are polarizing. Not necessarily hideous, but I'm not whipping out my credit card, either... The big question is what the output is. I had Spyder projectors on my Grand Prix years ago, and while the output was certainly improved over OEM (candles duct-taped to the fascia were better than OEM), the cutoff was poor and the projectors position inside the headlights forced me to adjust them up to the max setting.

These have already been posted. They are halogen projectors and will not provide a very good output or beam pattern. For the price, you could build some for yourself that no one else has. They would also have the benefit of using a good projector and being able to provide good output and a useful beam pattern...

Just to let everyone know, Eagle Eyes is from Taiwan, not China. Eagle Eyes is an OEM supplier for many headlights. I noticed that these housings come in black or chrome. If I were to purchase a set of the black ones, what would the interest be in purchasing my black Crossroad headlamps?

Just to let everyone know, Eagle Eyes is from Taiwan, not China. Eagle Eyes is an OEM supplier for many headlights. I noticed that these housings come in black or chrome. If I were to purchase a set of the black ones, what would the interest be in purchasing my black Crossroad headlamps?

with the number of DJ's around these days I would think you could get rid of them pretty quickly. I just kept mine in case I ever needed them again...

I had a set of Eagle Eye Halo Projectors on my Nitro. The cut off was weird, with a blue edge at the top of the cut off. I took it to my Dealer to have them properly aimed, but I never got used to them.

The blue line is created by the cutoff shield in front of the bulb (the one that gives it a crisp line). This blue line is what creates the blue flicker that people see on high end vehicle and try to replicate by buying blue and purple HID headlights.

• 1 year later...
On 8/21/2015 at 8:25 AM, Lobitz68 said:

These have already been posted. They are halogen projectors and will not provide a very good output or beam pattern. For the price, you could build some for yourself that no one else has. They would also have the benefit of using a good projector and being able to provide good output and a useful beam pattern...

So if you were to install an HID kit with these, would the light output still be bad? Or would the main concern be beam pattern and cut off? At least it wouldn't be throwing light everywhere like HIDs in regular halogen housings right? Lol But yes I agree a quality projector would be better.