2015 DJ R/T Pricing:

I am looking at leasing a 2015 DJ R/T AWD with the following features: Trailer Tow Prep Group, Rear Seat Video Group I, Navigation and Back-Up Camera Group, Power Express Open / Close Sunroof, and Second-Row Seat with 2 Child Boosters.

I believe the correct MSRP is $36,050. I think they should knock the price down to 33,900. Does that seem reasonable?

-Thanks

I am looking at leasing a 2015 DJ R/T AWD with the following features: Trailer Tow Prep Group, Rear Seat Video Group I, Navigation and Back-Up Camera Group, Power Express Open / Close Sunroof, and Second-Row Seat with 2 Child Boosters.

I believe the correct MSRP is $36,050. I think they should knock the price down to 33,900. Does that seem reasonable?

-Thanks

I think they should knock it down to about 3 hunnit fity dollas. But what do I know. What you think and what is reality are usually two different things. Can't hurt to ask though. Good luck!

-Thanks

Sure. Why not? I talked my dealer down from over $33000 USD to just over 27000 for my 2011 R/T. It took me two weeks, but I got it done. These dealerships still make money. They won't do a deal that is bad for them. Price dickering is a scam, fixed pricing is a scam, driving a new car off the lot and losing 5 grand in a day is a scam. Pick the car you want, get a deal you can live with, and never again discuss it. That's the idea. Everyone loves getting a new car! Enjoy.

Peace.

Current invoice for what you spec is $35,112 (including destination). Dealer holdback is about $1100, getting them down to cost (~$34,000) could be a bit of a challenge, unless there are any rebates that would come into play or if the vehicle has been sitting on the lot a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a done deal with a lot of back and forth with many dealer. I had gotten the price I wanted but due to the snow storm that pounded the north east. I lost the deal due to expiring promotion. But we re work out a deal for $33,5XX. I picked up the DJ yesterday so far i am a happy pig in mud.