2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad (Still on order!)

Just concurred. Built yesterday @12:03 AM. Scheduled to be loaded on first railcar on the 5th. Current dealer ETA is 7/23 but that can change on either side. Stay tuned!

Believe me. Journeyman425 details are accurate! Although mine arrived at the dealer a couple days early!

My dealer is telling me this Thursday, July 17th it's scheduled to be delivered to the dealership, but I think I'll go with Journeyman425 estimate because it's easier when the 17th comes and it's not here, lol

Does anyone know if this vehicle will have the 110v ac outlet in it? I have googled it, and checked the forums but it's not listed as standard equipment, some vehicles have it some don't.

I don't think so. 115V outlet is standard on Limited and R/T. I checked your build sheet and don't see it. You have all the other outlets - one ahead of the shifter, one in the center console, one on the back of the console for the middle row passengers, and another in the tailgate area on the driver's side.

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/topic/5878-just-purchased-2014-crossroad-first-post/

His came with it and he has no nav, no backup camera, I also have the rear dvd system, but no 115v outlet. I hope this is just missed on the build sheet. Not a big deal but why would a base crossroad have it and a loaded one not?

I always say to myself that I'm buying a brand-new car, I'm ordering it instead of picking one off the lot. So far every car I've purchased has been used, with me as the second owner. My 2014 R/T Journey included (bought it with 2,000 miles, first owner's wife wanted more content and a Grand Cherokee, so his loss was my gain!). But, I'm not sure I could sweat the anticipation. I'd be bouncing off the walls...

Time has been crawling, the worst thing was I saw the incentives get better and worse while I was waiting to purchase this vehicle, once I locked them in it was a lot easier!

No, because of the Rear DVD system it has the RCA inputs there. There is only room for 1 or the other. It's no biggie, I can get a better inverter in the auto parts stores. And yes it is a beauty! The family just loves it!

Edited by pjiv

• Official Dodge Support

Well, I picked it up today, and it WAS worth the wait. I'm sure glad I got the V6!

Good for you! Enjoy!

pjiv,

Congrats on your new DJ !!!

The V6 is a great choice for the DJ, really brings the whole package together as I'm sure many would agree.