Journey Crossroad Trim Line Launching for 2014

Dodge will celebrate by launching a new trim line, the 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad , at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show. A few updates, liking the tinted rear tail lights and the new 19" wheels. The tire size seems different as there are Firestones on them, and presently Firestone does not offer the 19" tire size of 225/55r19.

I think it looks sharp, still like my BlackTop package.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2014/01/journey-crossroad-launched

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/01/31/dodge-journey-crossroad-chicago-auto-show/

The tire size seems different as there are Firestones on them, and presently Firestone does not offer the 19" tire size of 225/55r19.

Certainly not saying you're wrong by any means, just wondering where you saw Firestones. I may have missed it.

Terry

Edited by Windancer

The tread pattern for that tire seems to match. Firestone shows a P235 55R 18 available. The 19 inch version is a P255. It looks nice.

The tires look wider in the pictures.

To be near the same diameter as the Kumho on the R/T and Blacktop edition and all the other trim that have the 225/55 R19, the Firestone must be 255/50 R19

• 8 months later...

They are Firestone Destination ST P255/50R19, mounted on the Crossroad wheels. Firestone Destinations have been on backorder for months. Not sure how Dodge nabbed a set for the Show DJ.

Edited by dhh3

• 2 weeks later...