Hey All

Vigor34

On 9/22/2017 at 10:54 AM, jkeaton said:

Welcome! 09's have their share of brake issues due to undersized brake components. Be careful. 

what he is saying this yr has undersized brake rotors and you might have ongoing warping of the rotors due to heat and hard use,some do and some dont mostly depends on your use and how you drive...welcome to the group....

Bare in mind this is the 1st model year for this vehicle the 4 cylinder engine will be worn out and the v6 uses oil and has a timing belt.

Also the wiring harnesses were weak and the brakes were terrible...And that is just from comments and complaints on this forum

I dont think I would buy one but a 2013 or newer a much better vehicle  

1 hour ago, larryl said:

Bare in mind this is the 1st model year for this vehicle the 4 cylinder engine will be worn out and the v6 uses oil and has a timing belt.

Also the wiring harnesses were weak and the brakes were terrible...And that is just from comments and complaints on this forum

I dont think I would buy one but a 2013 or newer a much better vehicle  

larryl is giving you some good advice i had a 2011 and it had some rotor problems but not to bad i traded it for a 2014 and the brakes are so much better, i would advise to upgrade your ride if you havent already bought it to a 2013 or newer if you can afford it,    (the cheap comes out the expensive at times)...   also unless he has upgraded the brakes to the larger calipers and rotors you might still have problems with them...

• 4 weeks later...