Tire Pressure

CLH

About 3 months ago my TPMS showed that one of my tires was low.  As I was driving to the station to put some air in it, it dropped again (this time to 3).  I panicked, pulled over, got out and looked and the tire was not even low, much less flat.  So I started driving again and it went back up and then back to normal and the yellow warning light went off.  It does this all the time.  I had new tires put on back in Nov and the shop that did that for me tried to replace the sensor, but it did not help either.  I had it at a Dodge dealership for another small repair and asked them to fix it.  They had no clue.  They said it didn't happen while it was there.  (YES--it comes and goes and there is no rhyme or reason to it.)  Then the sensor on one of the other tires did go out and I got the flashing yellow warning to service the TPMS.  I went to a different dealership and they replaced that sensor and RESET the TPMS.  I was thinking that would fix the first issue but it didn't.  NOW, two of the tires (both tires on the drivers side) have the original issue. Sometimes it even shows a lot higher pressure like 70, etc. I have read some of the other posts on here and see that there may be an issue with the value stem.  Could that be my issue???  2011 Dodge Journey Crew.  2 photos attached----

Photo 2.pdf

Photo 1.pdf

• 1 year later...