Newbie from the Hoosier Heartland

PGRChaplain

Hey All! Bought my Wife a Journey after she drove a Rental while our car was in the Body Shop. Been a Chrysler Family since 1984. Have a former Chrysler Dealer 20 miles away that does all the Work I can't handle. Their Honest and 1/2 the Price of my big city Dealers. Everyone have a Most Blessed Christmas!

5 hours ago, Twitch said:

Thank you. I am a Journey owner in the U.K. looking for LED bulbs H11 and 9005. Struggling to find them and not sure if they will need a conversion kit. Are there any U.K. Journey owners here who could offer advice. 

Ebay, amazon, etc. Plenty out there. Should not be a struggle. No conversion kit required. LED's are plug and play.

Don't know where the H11 comes from, but the low beam is 9006, high beam is 9005 and fog light is PSX24W (also called 2504). Also, post any questions you have in the appropriate sub section. This section is for new member introductions. Welcome to the forum Twitch.

Edited by jkeaton