There is a Shop here in town where Katzkin Leather is installed, along with custom accessories. They also install Infala Sunroofs, which are the ones installed (?) at the factory. So, I have some questions:

1. Can a DJ come from the factory with a sunroof?

2. If so, only on a 2-row with no rear HVAC?

3. I called yesterday to see if they could install one on my DJ. They did a great job with my Nitro. First, he asked me if I had an overhead console. I told him yes. He told me that he would have to cut off the rearmost section, which actually serves no purpose. Then he asked me if I had roof vents for the HVAC. I told him yes, and he told me that I would loose the 2 vents over the second row. Last question was the killer. The controls for the rear HVAC are just above the backs of the front seats. This is when he told me that he could not install a sunroof in my DJ.

If sunroofs come from the factory on the 3-rows, are the overhead vents and controls in a different location? Is the overhead console shorter?

Sorry Dave, SWMBO has the DJ out of town atm, else I would go take pics for you. I have nothing to compare o/h consoles to, but mine stops just after the drop down mirror/sunglasses holder if that's any help. My DJ has 7pass configuration and sunroof with rear hvac.

My overhead console goes past the sun glass holder about 4". I believe that it is hollow and serves no purpose. The overhead vents for the second row must be more to the outside edges of the headliners, and don't have a clue about the controls. I do keep the adjustment of the rear HVAC Locked on the screen. I bummed. I really wanted a sunroof. I could get the shorter overhead console, but have no idea what to do about the vents and the controls.