20" Cherokee SRT8 wheels

jeefunk

Looking to purchase a set of wheels for my 2014 DJ. I haven't found much to my liking so far, but came across these: http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-For-Chrysler/20-Fits-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-Wheel-Gunmetal-Machd-Face-20x8-5-SET

Should I expect any issues with fitment? For tire size, I think the ideal size would be 235/45/20, but I'm not finding much available for it.

I would make sure that there is no interference with the bottom spring mounting plate on the front struts. With P255/50R19 tires mounted on my stock Crossroad wheels, with a slightly deeper dish, I can not get my index finger to fit between this plate and my tires. The back are fine. Other than this, I have no rub issues anywhere.

Those wheels do look good!

Edited by dhh3

My Nitro came from the factory with 20" wheels. All was well when I fit the biggest oversized tire I could. Stock sidewall was too thin for a comfortable ride. One of the reasons I changed the tires on my DJ soon after I purchased it!

Looking to purchase a set of wheels for my 2014 DJ. I haven't found much to my liking so far, but came across these: http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-For-Chrysler/20-Fits-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-Wheel-Gunmetal-Machd-Face-20x8-5-SET

Should I expect any issues with fitment? For tire size, I think the ideal size would be 235/45/20, but I'm not finding much available for it.

I would do a little more research, these appear to be cheap Chinese knock-offs. At under $200 per wheel I can't see them being all that durable in the long-term.

I would do a little more research, these appear to be cheap Chinese knock-offs. At under $200 per wheel I can't see them being all that durable in the long-term

They are knock-offs and I'm ok with that. Factory ones would be twice the price and most I've found are 20X10 (some 20X9), and would almost certainly have fitment issues with those. I have found OEM Journey wheels that wouldn't be entirely too much more than these, so I may just go with those.

The only issues with rub issues would be the bottom spring plate on the front struts. I can not get my index finger between the tire (255/50R19) and this plate. No rubbing at all anywhere else. Plenty of room in the back.

Edited by dhh3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...