Dear America

hockey_puck

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republican-convention-guns-petition_us_56f70018e4b014d3fe234d28

While we do love you like a brother, there are times you are a bit baffling and strange. This would make for exciting live TV, And I am sure there are many who approve, (Just read the comments section at the end of the story) While it might be a bit gory. Normally I'm not a fan of your never ending political process as ours lasts about 45 days from start to finish, even I would tune in to watch with a 3 day supply of popcorn! To quote one of your prominent politicians, Lindsay Graham, "my party is batshi* crazy" I suspect the rest of the saner parts of this planet just might agree.

Perplexed in Canada

H.P.

You may want to take the plank out of your own eye before slamming Americans as crazy. I've read plenty of stories from Canadian media that were equally nuts (like the guy who defended his property that was under literal attack and is now facing jail time). Just something to think about lest you think your government is perfect.

You may want to take the plank out of your own eye before slamming Americans as crazy. I've read plenty of stories from Canadian media that were equally nuts (like the guy who defended his property that was under literal attack and is now facing jail time). Just something to think about lest you think your government is perfect.

Oh heck, we have lots of strange nuts too! But, the thought of guns at a huge convention just tickles my funny bone. The petition is definitely unique.

Ya, gonna miss him.....

I am going to miss him too. I did not know that he was sick until I read that he had passed. I thought that he was a hoot!

The Mayor of Washington, DC was also caught smoking crack! Everyone has a skeleton in their closet.

Edited by dhh3