Headlamp issue

So I installed hid kit but made the mistake of not reviewing problems other people had so the would turn on then blink twice and turn off . so now I'm just going to do a projector retrofit instead but for the meantime I was going to put my halogens back in . got them both in and now my left headlamp won't work . the bulb is fine put it to 12v to it and it lights up even bought a new one and still same issue. So I put my voltmeter on to the plug and its getting 12v so I'm stupmed....any help would be appreciated

Maybe the current sensor is 'fratzed'. You can try resetting the vehicle by disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes . . . . you can also try swapping the bulbs between the left and right sides to see if the problem follows the bulb or stays with the side. If it follows the bulb go out and spend the $5 for a new one . . . the filament may be broken, but when you tested it, whatever orientation you had it in allowed the loose end to make contact with the bulbs.

I haven't tried the battery reset yet . Its only on the left side . I did swap bulbs as well both will work fine on the right side . I will try the reset and see if it works . does the 2013 DJ's have the tipm as well I was reading some people have problems with those?