Brake and reverse lights don't work.

This is from my 2014 Manual:

There are no individual fuses for the back up or brake lamps. However, there are 2 40a green fuses, labeled "Exterior Lights 1" and "Exterior Lights 2". These are both located in the fuse block under the hood. Hope this helps.

Good job. Always check fuses first. Saves a bunch of heartache waiting for someone to suggest it. Question is, why did it blow? It's likely to blow again, so start doing some troubleshooting. Pull the bulbs and check for corrosion in the terminals. Check for pinched wires. If the bulbs are original, I'd go ahead and replace them. I've had bulbs before that looked fine and worked fine but were old and used excessive current, resulting in blown fuses.

Edited by jkeaton

• 5 years later...

I was just wondering if anybody had any idea for a 2015 Dodge Journey SXT where the fuse is located is it the same as the Dodge Journey you guys have where it's the two green fuses exterior one and exterior lights to or is it fuse with the ignition I've heard from some people it's i g n 1 fuse but I just wanted to make sure if anyone has a more better rough idea on which fuse box it is first off the one underneath my passenger side – or the one underneath the hood and secondly which fuse is exactly or which fuse is it tied with. Any information that I can receive on this subject will be extremely grateful and appreciative. Happy holidays everyone God bless

2 hours ago, Constantine85 said:

I was just wondering if anybody had any idea for a 2015 Dodge Journey SXT where the fuse is located is it the same as the Dodge Journey you guys have where it's the two green fuses exterior one and exterior lights to or is it fuse with the ignition I've heard from some people it's i g n 1 fuse but I just wanted to make sure if anyone has a more better rough idea on which fuse box it is first off the one underneath my passenger side – or the one underneath the hood and secondly which fuse is exactly or which fuse is it tied with. Any information that I can receive on this subject will be extremely grateful and appreciative. Happy holidays everyone God bless

Should be the same. What exactly is your issue?