2015 Journey HID install on retro fit projectors

so i installed hid's into my new projectors that i made. I also used a wire harness and hooked it up to the battery and also to the grounds. They ran just fine for the first hour or driving but when the Air conditioning turns on they start to flicker a little bit or when I have to stop abruptly and the engine shifts back down to first gear. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. But I think it has to do with how much power is going to the headlights. Can anyone please help I am planning on going on a long trip tomorrow I need to fix this ASAP.

so I did another driving test. This time they worked fine for about 10 mins then I came up to a red light and both headlights flickered a little as I came to a complete stop. When I got home I put the car into park and hit the gas pedal a little and they flickered again and one of them went out. I turned of the headlights and turned them back on then tried giving it a little gas and they flickered again then the other side went out.

I had.hid.in my fogs before. For about two months...never used them those. They blind everyone. But my bowl started to bubble...only time I used them were when noone was around. So I suggest do not put them in u less u wanna replace them

Did I miss something? I thought he was putting them into projectors.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I haven't got back with pictures but I can't get them to upload. the issue I think is because my dj always sends out ( not sure of the wording ) that power to check if the bulb is out or not which causes the hid to screw up. I hope you understand from my lack of mechanical wording.