For all the first generation owners wanting that new front baja bumper bar on there 2009/2010. The 2011, 2012, 2013 lower front bumper (new style) seems dimensionaly the same for form fit and function.

I see nobody has done it on these forums. No postings found about this using the search bar.

The 2011,2012 "Crew" Chrysler part drawings show the bumper mounts are the same and the only diffrence was the lower front fascia over the first gen one. See pic.

The 2014 "Crossroad" Chrysler drawings on other hand show different looking bumper mounts so the fittment might not be a direct drop replacement although the entire front fascia is the same and would fit with some tweaking from behind the curtain. See pic.

post-10846-0-55755900-1447573020_thumb.j

post-10846-0-35578300-1447573033_thumb.p

post-10846-0-61839100-1447573045_thumb.j

Edited by weasey31

For all the first generation owners wanting that new front baja bumper bar on there 2009/2010. The 2011, 2012, 2013 lower front bumper (new style) seems dimensionaly the same for form fit and function.

I see nobody has done it on these forums. No postings found about this using the search bar.

The 2011,2012 "Crew" Chrysler part drawings show the bumper mounts are the same and the only diffrence was the lower front fascia over the first gen one. See pic.

The 2014 "Crossroad" Chrysler drawings on other hand show different looking bumper mounts so the fittment might not be a direct drop replacement although the entire front fascia is the same and would fit with some tweaking from behind the curtain. See pic.

I don't like that silver crossbar on the front bumper of the crossroad and RT front bumper . I like the first generation bumper better cause it has more of a muscle look then the Crossroad/Baja front bumper does, Now as far as the back bumper of the crossroad and RT, I def like the back of that bumper just not with that silver bar on it.

For what it i wroth , one thing I like about the front of the crossroad bumper is the bottom black trim that go around the bottom of the crossroad and RT bumper

IMO My bumper looks much more cool and raceboy like but that is my taste but I could live with the crossroad or RT bumper if I could remove that silver crossbar

dj16_zps09u9wjcq.jpg

Edited by Billy Billy

• 2 weeks later...