DJ Newbie, couple of questions.

Hello all, just picked up a used 2009 Journey SXT. Came from an estate sale, great condition, low mileage, picked it up for my college age daughter to use. I have been driving it my self for a few weeks to make sure it is in good shape and it seems fine, couple of things popped up that I am wondering about, back up camera being the first, I didn't think it had one but when washing the car the other day I noticed a camera tucked up in the rear hatch on the opposite side of where the hatch handle is. I looked at the radio to see if there was some kind of setting to activate it, and didn't see anything. I have the touch screen radio that flips up with the CD slot behind it (MyGig Maybe??). is there a chance that the camera was installed and not activated by the factory? I know the history of the car, it was an older woman, family friend, I know she would not have done an aftermarket install. It had to be from the factory. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I did do a search and really couldn't find anything that sounded like what I was looking for.

Edited by bringers