Freemont grille

Lawdog1911

Has anyone tried to order from the www.factorychryslerparts.com site? I was ordering the Fiat grille for my Journey ( part 1TX83TZZAB) and the dealership said they couldn't order it and if I ordered it on the site, they would cancel the order. It shouldn't be that hard to order one, it shows shipping to USA then Texas.

I had the the same problem back in 2006 with my Jeep Commander. Any parts for the International Vehicles are not available in the US. I even tried ordering from a Canadian Dealer. No dice. It was for the 4.7 emblem. US didn't have it, Internationals did. The way I ended up getting one: a member in Maryland took orders and $ and sent the order to a member in Saudi Arabia. He ordered around 20, and shipped them to the guy in Maryland, who mailed them out to us! The part had a normal PN and was made in the USA. Go figure.

• 5 weeks later...

the only way they will cancel your order is if you add your vin number. If you don't add your vin they don't accept returns for parts that don't fit. I just tried to order some 16" steel wheels that were label under the journey from them, put in my vin and then 2 days later got an email saying they didn't fit. They had them list at 56 bucks a piece when I order and after going back through everything they are now listed at 99 a piece so not sure what was going on with that but I went else where for my wheels. If you can get the grill through them its worth a try and if you do get it I would like to know where from. Ive been searching for a couple months now on how to get one.

are you going switch the badge on the steeling wheel and the name in the back to fiat freemont or put a dodge emblem over the fiat badge on the grill? I know this does not help you in getting the grill , Just wondering if you ant to turn your journey into a freemont

though this guy is selling one on ebay but it is pickup, maybe you can talk him into shipping it and the grill needs a little touch up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-Fiat-Freemont-Grill-Grille-Oem-LOCAL-ONLY-NO-SHIPPING-/262121191050?hash=item3d07a3f68a:g:I7IAAOSw9mFWNRIV&vxp=mtr

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/fiat-freemont-2012-grille_534451847.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.46.xTykj1

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Chrysler-Fiat-Freemont-Grille_758799975.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.55.xTykj1

Edited by Billy Billy

• 1 month later...

I am making a Roadrunner emblem for the center. The standing roadrunner with the helmet and the words "Mopar Cross Road Runner" in a circle around it. I also have "M O P A R" to replace the "D O D G E" across the back of the tailgate between the lights. I know its a silly theme, but that's what I am going with.