Hi All,

I am out of options so i am going to try here. does anyone know if i can track Chrysler 300 orders here or is it just Dodge?

also i don't have the VIN at this point the only thing i have the is VON.

VON: 34474628

Chrysler SRT8

and delivery to Australia

Any help will be great.

Thank you in advance

Sami

Edited by Sami Saeed

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, can't help you. I have never ordered a car; either my Dealer has what I want, or finds one. You ordered one just in time. I read that since the SRT is no longer a brand, it now belongs to Dodge and the 300 SRT will be discontinued. :(

Edited by dhh3

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, can't help you. I have never ordered a car; either my Dealer has what I want, or finds one. You ordered one just in time. I read that since the SRT is no longer a brand, it now belongs to Dodge and the 300 SRT will be discontinued. :(

Not precisely true. 300 SRT was axed for much of the world, except for the Middle East, South Africa, and Australia. There is a 2016 300 SRT that us Yankees and Canucks are deprived of.

i am not sure about Middle east and SA i was readying someone where are only bringing 70 Chrysler 300 STR8 to Australia. i don't know how true that is.

It looks deadly they look good.

when I get mine i can send you guys some photos if you interested.

also i think Chrysler stopped the SRT8 because they want reserve the HEMI 6.4 for the charger. also remember we do not get the charger in Australia anymore