Brake Update

I finally got down to my dealer after a busy start to the month to check out out the brake noise and spring feeling in my booster. After explaining that you can push the pedal with the car off to replicate my main concern within 30 minutes the service writer came back apologizing that they didn't catch it the first time. A new booster and rear brakes are on order to be replaced.

Previously I posted concerns and a quick video of what I was experiencing. However I do partially attribute the first diagnostic of "everything is ok" to me sending the vehicle down with an employee who probably didn't explain the problem properly.

Thank you for all the responses of people who commented on how their brakes feel. I was able to pump the brakes of 4 other journeys on the lot and none of them had the problem that mine had. (just my shitty luck I guess)

The service writer did however find it odd that the parts are back ordered with no eta, so I might not be the only one out there experiencing this problem. Again this is a new 2015 crossroad with only 300 miles before I noticed this.

I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Bummed I'm going through it, but happy something is happening.

Popular Mechanics just rated the Hellcat engine #1 on the list - top ten. The Pentastar was no longer on the list. All the engines listed were either turbocharged or supercharged. I'm saving for an Alfa 4C. I'm hoping that my back will cooperate and let me get into it!

Lol. My wife wants one as much as I do. Actually, I have to talk her out of it. I'm starting to think I need to give up my man card...I need my pants back dammit!!

She sounds awesome! Please retain your man card and hold on to that one. I had to justify mpg's on the v6 journey to the wife because I only drive 5 miles a day. Your man pants are fine. Is there anyway you can put one leg into her pants and create ultra mega super resonable yet "let's go fast" smartie pants?

However once she took the v6 dj with all the sweet stuff. She wanted the car.