Splash guards

So I finally buy a Journey for wife installed splash guards and seems like they complete the look of the Journey. Went on pretty smooth took a couple of hours in the garage. I love the look of the car but the front license plate keeps getting bent if you walk to close to it. The way they mount it really is horrible. I wonder if mounting bracket from a Caliber could be mounted on the front. When we had Caliber it had a nice bracket for license plate. If anybody has any idea how to mount license plate it would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
So I finally buy a Journey for wife installed splash guards and seems like they complete the look of the Journey. Went on pretty smooth took a couple of hours in the garage. I love the look of the car but the front license plate keeps getting bent if you walk to close to it. The way they mount it really is horrible. I wonder if mounting bracket from a Caliber could be mounted on the front. When we had Caliber it had a nice bracket for license plate. If anybody has any idea how to mount license plate it would be appreciated.

Just ordered my set today....hope they look sharp. The licence plate bracket looks like it will be an issue for everyone, but I haven't found a bracket to use....yet.

the look is good , il will probably order a set soon. there is a few sets on ebay, but i will do the same as all my previous cars when they made of hard molded plastic : Paint the splash guard the same color of the car....it's even better

• 2 years later...