Wont Accelerate

Good evening,

I am new to the forum, and yes I have searched for the problem I am having. and think it may be the electronic throttle control. So..the back story... car has 60000 miles on it, and has been the bane of my existence. The family and I were on our way for a road trip this weekend and all of a sudden the car wouldnt accelerate. The stability control light, and throttle control light came on. I managed to get it into a parking lot to get towed home. As soon as the tow truck arrived it seemed like it was running just fine. Got the car home, pulled into the parking area and around the block (after unpacking it) into the garage just fine. Today I started it and it will hit 3000rpm then back down to 2000rpm and sounded very sluggish. No lights are on and no warnings. I have not pulled the code as the check engine light is not coming on. Am I on the right track with the Throttle control assy on the block being a POS or could it be something else? Is this thing covered under the warrantee or are owners just out to get.......things put in dark places by the dealership, just like the sparkplugs(worst set up ever), and the coolant overflow bottle (some window licker designed this thing), the brake system (WTSF dodge)

TIA

-Matt-