When Deer Attack

HawtDogFlvrWtr

they are growing on me. I'd rather have the RT wheels, personally. When i got this one, i test drove about 15 of the freaking things and fell in love with an RT that had everything but the freaking overhead lcd.. i purchased it, drove it home, and the next day realized it didn't have back seats though the sticker and website said it did. I had driven so many and tested the rear seats in so many that I didn't even think to in that one.. the dealer let me do an equal trade for the crossroad which doesn't have a backup cam or gps, but had everything else.. going to have the backup camera installed in a week or so from the dealer I got it from, then it'll be good. eventually i'll get the internal gps.. but this boat needs a freaking backup camera.. with the lcd on the roof down, you can't even see the rear window.. crazyness.

speaking of that, if anyone has mint rt rims they want to trade for the crossroads, i'm game :)

Edited by HawtDogFlvrWtr