2010 Journey Crew - 500 Mile Impression

shata

I have to say im very impressed by comfort and ride of this car, Never had SUV before but its nice. MPG not so much I average about 19mpg combined with routes I drive... for road trip highway drive in cruise control it does do very well, City driving really kills it.

Snow performance is absolutely incredible considing I have FWD version, people getting stuck around me and im just rolling right past. Even when you try to have "fun" in snow its very composed if you wreck this thing idk what to tell ya. ABS and traction control works excellent in snow not that you should ever need it if you know how to drive but all in all for driving in snow top notch car.

For sure... Heck I tried getting her stuck in snow these last couple days but nothing stops her. Pretty incredible. I think it does so well cause it weights damn near 5500lbs.

I agree with you 100%. Mine is also FWD. I thought that I might encounter issues without AWD, but so far, she's been a trooper!