We have a REZ Mygig and a non original DVD of 10" which was installed at Dodge in the car roof and then connected to the Mygig by radio signal. As we had some problems with the radio we had installed at Dodge a FM-switch and now when playing DVD we have to switch a botton and again to listen to the radio.

This non original DVD has AV port, USB port and SD card slot. I bought a Western Digital portable disc of 320Gb and filled it with lots of mpg and avi movies. It only needs an USB connection both for data and power supply. So now we can play hundreds of movies from the WD portable disc, (at last no more DVDs :happy feet: ).

The only bad thing is that as we have the DVD at the car roof the 1,5meter long USB cable hangs from there to the arm box where the WD is kept. I am thinking in the possibility to hide the cable from below the DVD and going under the roof and down through the internal division between the doors and then under floor carpet to the arm box (I will need a 3meter USB A-B cable for that).

This solution could have been even better if we had the original DVD which can be managed from the Mygig and then connecting in the Mygig USB port the WD portable disc. The only better thing of our solution is that the non original DVD we have is of 10" instead the 8"of the original (as we have roof window).

In any case this a good solution to forget about DVDs which were always a problem as they always got lost :dogwalk: , scratched :finger: or full of dirty fingers... :talkhand:

Cheers :hysterical: