It's the little things....

Dee

Dodge or the dealer sent out a folder of sorts, explaining different things about the DJ, Dodge, the dealership, etc., and there's a nice leather keychain in the package. It's a nice not being forgotten after you purchase a vehicle.

It's a black leather keychain with Dodge on one side, and the 2 sideways hash marks on the other, red stitching. The clasp looks like one of those twist to undo, but actually slides and moves out of the way to put keys on. I like it. Not sure if it was from Dodge or the dealer? I was thinking Dodge, since the dealer sent peanut brittle, lol

So, your Dealer sends you a nifty key chain. Today, I received a nice laminated letter from my Dealer, worth $2,000, if I would bring in my 2006 Jeep Commander, as they need good, clean used vehicles. I was forced to trade my beloved Commander back in 2011 for a 2011 Dodge Nitro ($3,000 rebate!). Same Dealer. Not my choice. I did want a DJ. Long story. I may share it on the forum in a few weeks.

Edited by dhh3

I may find out who sent it, I want another one, one everyday key ring, and one for the spare. I hadn't been hounded for sales yet. I did get a letter from the dealership dated January 20th, to get ready to bring my DJ in for it's first service. First service???? So I called just in case I was missing something, nope, they're referring to the first oil change. I'll hit months before I hit mileage, it's got 234 miles as of today. Purchase 12/22, going no where fast.