Dash Kit

dhh3

I'm curious to see if anyone has installed a dash kit. I did a search on the forum and found a few who did add a kit, but it was for the old style dash. I just purchased a Remin Real Walnut Burl Basic Kit consisting of 29 pieces. It mostly covers the black areas on the center stack and console. It does not cover any of the Liquid Graphite on my Crossroad. I think that it will compliment the dash, without being gaudy. That is why I went with the basic kit. Also, real wood will not be the glossy fake wood that some manufactures use. Because it is Real Wood, they will have to make it, so it will be a couple of weeks before I get it. Pictures to come.

I'm still trying to get pictures of my new tires! LOL

The only kit that I saw only covers the passenger side. Sort of weird. In the Crossroad, that piece that goes across the dash is referred to as Liquid Graphite! It actually changes color from one side to the other! The kit that I purchased does not cover any of this. I did see another kit that covers just the ends, around the vents. I did not like that either.

Edited by dhh3

• 3 months later...

That looks very slick! Just curious, why didn't you wrap the radio bezel and shifter bezel too? Looks like a lot of work, but I may have to add this to my to do wish list!

I don't know how to pop the shifter bezel :banghead:

There is somebody on the forum who plasti-dipped all silver parts and that looks nice as well. I'd like to know how to pop the bezel, though.

As for the center console - I'm fine with flat black, just didn't like the silver parts :shades:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...