1/4 or 1/8 mile track times??

DWBJOURNEY10

I now have a custom borla exhaust setup from a srt4... Sounds very good, also probably a 50lb+ weight reduction.

Hopefully buying h&r lowering springs and a size under stock tire and gonna do some odd and ends weight reduction.. Spare tire and some things I've already taking off.... Wanna shoot for mid 15's

Its just like racing a 200, avenger, and or anything else. People race what they have and trust me I've had two big turbo srt4's and I have the mind set of making my journeys appreance as if SRT made it themselves... And my journey only has the 3.5 so even less stuff is made to help me complete my goal but ran a 16flat with just an aftermarket intake now have exhaust and taking numerous things off for weight loss and believe I may be close to mid 15's but I think if I had pentastar motor with mods I have I could be high 14's which is right where a guy I know runs in his trailblazer ss.. To each there own

There were rumors of a Journey SRT for 2010, that never came to fruition. The Journey-replacement SRT is an unknown at present. Unknown meaning there's no confirmation of platform for the car, dimensions, 5- or 7-passenger options (there are Hemi 7-passenger Durangos... no SRT version?), or even the name of the vehicle. It's constantly referred to as "Journey-replacement". The two best rumors at this point are it being on the CUSW platform with Dart, 200, Cherokee (none of which are 7-passenger mall-crawlers) or follow the trend set by the current Journey and be the stretched SUV version of the Dodge sedan that winds up on the D-RWD platform co-developed with Alfa Romeo. Either of those platforms will certainly make a sport model like an SRT easy and justifiable since both platforms are designed to be much more than simple A-to-B cars. I can't wait. Journey is the last FWD Dodge car that has no performance attributes in current production with no confirmed future plans beyond the rumors (the dead Avenger was a half-decent attempt that Dodge passed up the opportunity to have fun with, and Caravan is slated for discontinuation in the US).

• 2 months later...

In whatever format the next FCA crossover emerges, I predict that it will be called the Crossroad. It could retain the Journey name, but I think Crossroad is being groomed now. I think it will remain a Dodge. An SRT version would be nice, but thay can't even get their Dart SRT efforts organized. I'm not holding my breath for a crossover SRT. I'm still very happy with the HP and performance of my DJ R/T. I doubt i'll have much envy even if a new SRT cross does emerge in the near future.

Peace.