Jeep SRT 8 rims

onetime093

Welcome to the forum. When I had my Nitro, I searched doge nitro 20" wheels on ebay, and found replicas: all black, all chrome, or chrome with black inside the spokes. You might search dodge journey 19" wheels, or whatever size that you are looking for.

I have jeep srt viper replica rims on my 2010 , same bolt pattern . 5 x 5 or 5 x 127 metric . they are 20 x 9 inch and had no problems . Another guy on here lawdog has the jeep srt rims on his, should check with him . Most places will tell you that a rim wider than 7 inch will not fit , 9 inch fit fine 10 will need a spacer .

Edited by Bubba

I would stick with repro 20x8 all around. I had the 20x10 on the rear and they were too deep to use without 1.5 - 2 inch adapter spacers. They were rubbing the exhaust and stuck out about an inch past the wheel wells. As long as they are 5x5 ( 5x127) 20x8 - 20x9 you should be good.

( If you use 1.5 inch adapters, your wheel studs will need to be cut down some for the wheels to sit flat against the hub on the spacer adapter. )

• 1 year later...