sharkfin Antenna

I found a shark fin on ali express it fits on over with 3m tape with a wire inside to attach to where you take antenna out , but the bolt that comes with it

don't fit it's too small . had find one that's metric fine thread.and it works fine thhry come in different colours, for about $20.00 and it takes about 3 weeks to get it. don't ask for picture I can't seem to upload any.

Edited by ltdjourney

There is only one company that I am aware of that makes quality shark fin antennas (the name is eluding me at the moment). Most of them will lose a significant amount of strength causing poor signals. Love the look, but until they are built with the same output as the factory antenna I will not change...

I haven't found any difference in mind haven't lost anything radio works fine . U don't really need a antenna I took mind of for a couple days before I installed shark fin didn't see or hear any difference ????

I guess that depends on your location relative to the stations you listen to. Also, signal strength from the station plays a role. I no longer live in the city, so not every station I listen to can be picked up easily.

just reach up unscrew your antenna and drive for a few days see what u think . very easily done that's what I did before I out on shark fin,

Maybe I will try that... Honestly, I don't listen to the radio a lot, but when I do (usually to listen to a football or hockey game) I want to have a signal...

Here you go with the pictures:

Tinted tail lights

2013 11 10 17.44.13

New 20s

Let me know if need more pictures. It is not a dummy chippo, this is an antenna, so I didn't lose radio. Installs on an adhesive over the stock antenna base with one scree to connect to the vehicle. I got mine custom painted to match the vehicle, love the look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009STU10S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those guys can custom paint to match your paint code, maybe other sources available so far. I don't have any relations to the company, just got a quality product from them. It took a while, though - about 2 months from order to shipment.

Edited by Totemus

Here you go with the pictures:

Let me know if need more pictures. It is not a dummy chippo, this is an antenna, so I didn't lose radio. Installs on an adhesive over the stock antenna base with one scree to connect to the vehicle. I got mine custom painted to match the vehicle, love the look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009STU10S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Those guys can custom paint to match your paint code, maybe other sources available so far. I don't have any relations to the company, just got a quality product from them. It took a while, though - about 2 months from order to shipment.

That's the exact one I was looking...except it was for a Grand Cherokee. I had their antenna on my mazdaspeed 6. It looked and worked great. Thanks totemus.

I took my antenna off and I only picked up two radio stations.

That's what I'm saying: most of sharkfins off eBay are dummies, they have no wiring and antenna inside. This particular unit is an antenna, I didn't lose any fm capability.

Again: I'm not promoting them, just believe they deserve a fair review for a quality product.