Vmaxx accesories

Vmaxx makes a number of parts and "add ons" for the Journey. Both for the exterior as for the Interior

Here is the web page of Vmaxx:

http://www.vmaxx.de/en/public/?action=home

I add some pics of the Journey by Vmaxx.

Some "add ons" for the exterior are really awesome.

5a3be8fa06.jpg

209db4c45f.jpg

93de4b1287.jpg

08f9a676f9.jpg

In the web page of Vmaxx there is a list of international distributors. Here you have the distributor for the US:

Sherwood Automotive

1050 North El. Mirage Rd H101

Avondale, AZ 85323, USA

fon: +1 - 62 39 25 57 09 (Main Office)

fax: +1 - 62 39 25 56 41

eMail: info@autoxclusive.com

Web: www.autoxclusive.com

i have the stainless steel ribbed version for my Cally, and has it stopped loads of damage by the likes of Mrs Wolf and her shopping bags and the grandkids stuff!!

only paid about£35 ( $60) for it about 18 months ago,and it was NOT an OEM item either....

It would be nice if someone would manuf. a cup holder that is in a usable location for the driver. Also would be nice if car manuf. would realize that we use more than 3 size coins in the US and stop making coin holders that hold 3 sizes.

David, you are right. What I miss for the journey is an exterior part made of rigid plastic to protect the flare wheel arches. I used to have a VW Golf GTI back in the 90's and it saved me a lot of scratches and therefore money. I hope that as the Journey becomes more popular these adds on products will come to life.

Cheers

• 4 years later...

David, you are right. What I miss for the journey is an exterior part made of rigid plastic to protect the flare wheel arches. I used to have a VW Golf GTI back in the 90's and it saved me a lot of scratches and therefore money. I hope that as the Journey becomes more popular these adds on products will come to life.

Cheers

Yes, a set of Bushwhacker guards would be sweet!