mpg @65miles

kered118

Last week, I was driving a little bit under 60MPH (93-95km/h) on the highway (with cruise control) and I was doing 30.9MPG (7.6L/100km)!!! And this is with studded winter tires! At 62.14MPH (100km/h), I get 26.13MPG (9L/100km).

In average, it drops a lot (~20MPG).

Hi, my brandnew journey can only get 16-17mpg but when I open the filter box now I can get an average 20-21mpg. Dodge told me I will reach arround 24mpg after break-in is this true?thanks

I have low mileage on mine and the gas mileage is still getting better. What exactly did you do the air filter? Did you take the filter out? Just curious. I would not reccomend running the car with no air filter if that is what you did.

I have low mileage on mine and the gas mileage is still getting better. What exactly did you do the air filter? Did you take the filter out? Just curious. I would not reccomend running the car with no air filter if that is what you did.

I unlocked the filter box and insert the clips inside so the filter is still on, so still filtering dirty air as normal. I'm planning to buy K&n filter can you help me where/which one to buy here in san diego?thanks

I unlocked the filter box and insert the clips inside so the filter is still on, so still filtering dirty air as normal. I'm planning to buy K&n filter can you help me where/which one to buy here in san diego?thanks

This thread talks about the K&N filter. You could go to any auto parts store and tell them the part number and they can order it for you. http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=298

i have the 2,0L turbo Diesel, and at the moment(not yet run in!!!! only 1000 miles on it!!!) i am getting a great return for such a large vehicle, of between 28mpg and on motorway work (highway/interstate) i am getting around 46-8mpg at a steady 65mph.............