Remote turn, stop and tail light control

I'm looking for a way to control the turn, stop and tail lights from another vehicle while towing our journey on a dolly behind a motor home rather than sticking on extra lights. Out journey is a 2014 with the led tail lights.

Sure wish someone made a controller that plugged into the CAN bus but I've not found any.

Stop lights are somewhat easy as one can just tap into the switch on the brakes as if you were adding a break controller. You can manually turn on the tail lights but I'd rather allow the tail lights line from the motorhome do that so you don't forget. Turn signals is the hardest one to control.

• 4 weeks later...

If you were to go to a salvage yard, you might be able to get the ends of the harness that plugs into the LED taillights and the one for the signals. For the taillights, the white wire is brake, the white with silver stripe is tail and the black is ground. If you could get these harness plugs, you could make a harness for each side. Then, it would be plug and play when you tow your Journey.