Owner Impressions 2012 R/T AWD 3.6

Tropper

I am thinking of buying a 2012 Journey R/T AWD unit with the 3.6 V6. Its fully equiped with the 8.4 bluetooth, radio, nav., backup camera with sensors, sunroof etc with a mileage of 62000 km. What should I be looking out for re: problems recalls. Of note it has the Gold extended warranty on it until Feb. 2017.

Any thoughts?

• Official Dodge Support

I am thinking of buying a 2012 Journey R/T AWD unit with the 3.6 V6. Its fully equiped with the 8.4 bluetooth, radio, nav., backup camera with sensors, sunroof etc with a mileage of 62000 km. What should I be looking out for re: problems recalls. Of note it has the Gold extended warranty on it until Feb. 2017.

Any thoughts?

Tropper,

This vehicle is very well equipped and is a dream to drive. The 3.6L engine is phenomenal all around and the AWD makes it ideal for all seasons in Canada.

Sounds like the vehicle has extended warranty which only adds to the peace of mind you'll be getting with this reliable platform.

I'd recommend this vehicle all day long, be sure to do a good walk around as with any used vehicle.

Thanks everyone. I think I will look for a 2013 or one that was built late in 2012. I understand the brakes were upgraded at that point. (larger in size etc.) I have had my brakes go on my 2010 for the same reason even though they (Chrysler) extended the warranty to 2 years and 40, 000 km's.

• Official Dodge Support

Thanks everyone. I think I will look for a 2013 or one that was built late in 2012. I understand the brakes were upgraded at that point. (larger in size etc.) I have had my brakes go on my 2010 for the same reason even though they (Chrysler) extended the warranty to 2 years and 40, 000 km's.

Tropper,

It's worth having a chat with the Used Car Manager from your local Dodge Dealer as they will likely have what you are looking for on the lot. They can also look around to other dealers and potentially bring a DJ in for you to look over as well.

Happy hunting!