TPMS - Displaying PSI for all tires?

I have a questions that is driving me insane. We just picked up a 2009 Journey R/T with just about everything in it. We were told thet tha EVIC will display the PSI for all of the tires, just like our 2007 Nitro used to. If you went to the EVIC and paged until you saw the "System OK" page, you would see a down arrow and once you pushed the down arrow it would show all of the tires and the PSI. Well, the "System OK" page is there and it has the down arrow on it, but when you push it, it does nothing.

Does anyone have the ability to see the tire PSI?

Thanks, this is driving me nutz!

I think it will only display when there is a drop in tire pressure as the system would not be OK?????

Even when I had a low tire the EVIC showed System OK on my RT. I had the warning light though. I was wondering the same thing. Close to firing up my compressor and messing with tire pressures to see what happens.

Thanks for the replies! It is making me nutz! Why would they have it in a Dodge vehicle two and a half years ago and then take it out? Also, what is supposed to be within the "System OK" page? I called Chrysler central and all they did was call the dealership who obvioulsy told them nothing.

Thanks again for the replies!

• 1 month later...
This really surprises me. We are likely going to buy a Journey in June so I have no first hand info at all, but if you go here and view the very last picture, it tells a different story!

When I pressured my dealer serivce dept. about it they thought (could not confirm) that there were diffrent versions of the EVIC. Now I am not saying that is true as I bought mine used and did not get a look at the options but if there are different EVIC levels I would expect that someone would have the version that displays it. They said 1 manual per car model is causing them all kinds of problems becuase most aren't listed as options to folks expect it to work if it is in the manual.

It does say in the manual "if equipped" or something to that effect. The brochure only mentions an indicator light.

I think that the type of TPMS system we have relies on info from the ABS sensors (a flatter tire turns more quickly), while the full-blown system uses transmitters in the valve stems and reads the actual pressure.

It does say in the manual "if equipped" or something to that effect. The brochure only mentions an indicator light.

I think that the type of TPMS system we have relies on info from the ABS sensors (a flatter tire turns more quickly), while the full-blown system uses transmitters in the valve stems and reads the actual pressure.

I remember reading something like that too. I think Dodge just messed up in the printing of the manuals or decided not to put the extra feature in. I had a Toyota pick-up and it did not even have the wiring for the low fuel light in it. Mine was probably just a fluke. Our problem seems to be fleet wide.