new to posting

Ungrateful

Hi-

I have been visiting the forum for a couple of months now, it has helped to figures the options out greatly, but finally had something to reply to so I registered. We have an R/T AWD and so far are loving it.

We actually bought it used (chrysler owned) so maybe a lot of the bugs were already worked out because we have owned it since November and have had no problems thus far. The kids really enjoy the rear entertainment system, especially how we can all be listening to different songs from the hard drive. We finally have seen a couple of other ones around here (N.E. Ohio).

Hi-

I have been visiting the forum for a couple of months now, it has helped to figures the options out greatly, but finally had something to reply to so I registered. We have an R/T AWD and so far are loving it.

We actually bought it used (chrysler owned) so maybe a lot of the bugs were already worked out because we have owned it since November and have had no problems thus far. The kids really enjoy the rear entertainment system, especially how we can all be listening to different songs from the hard drive. We finally have seen a couple of other ones around here (N.E. Ohio).

Welcome fellow Journey-Man,lol.

Hi guys a weird thing happened to me today . I work at a Chysler dealer in Canada and was having trouble finding a grinding noise in a 09 journey with a 3.5 . I googled and found this forum ,i read some of your concerns that you have had with you cars and used that to diag. the problem .if your having a growl or grind in your front end when turning. I found the right engine mount making the noise . hope this helps . Oh and be nice to your Techs... we sometimes fix the first time!!!