Question about heated seats and steering wheel

Normagal

We have it set up that the heated seats and heated steering wheel come on when the car starts. Got this car in October. When it was new, sometimes the seats and steering wheel heat was on when the car started,and sometimes not. Eventually, the seats and steering wheel heat always came on. But now, just the last 2 days, they aren't always on. Course, it's finally a wee bit warmer.

Do the seats and steering wheel heat only come on when it's a certain temperature outdoors?

I love my Journey. It's so cute, and fun to drive! But there've been a few issues with little things that have been puzzling.

Thanks so much for replying.

Maybe I can get more info on my car here than from the dealer:)

No doubt about that. When I was considering the Journey, the forum members answered all my questions and by the time I went to the dealer, I was better informed than the salesperson. No better teacher than experience and everybody here is so helpful and supportive- well most of them anyway LOL.

The outside temperature must be below 40 degrees F, as measured by the Journey's Ambient Temperature Sensor, in order to activate the heated seats and steering wheel automatically with an engine start. At 40 degrees and up, you must activate them manually.

Journeyman425

Can I activate this on a 2010 Dodge Journey?

Terry

Gonna try the pic again.

I can't remember ever liking a car as much as this one...well maybe my first new one:)

I guess you don't drink coffee or tea in that car? You mentioned grand kids in another thread.....how do you ever get get them to not make a mess in there?