2010 Journey Left Taillight, Brake Light and Turn Signal Issues

My 2010 Dodge Journey has, among MANY electrical issues, a left taillight assembly issue. My turn signal, brake light and taillight simply stopped working. I bought an aftermarket socket and replacement bulb, but this still hasn't fixed the issue. I've used a multimeter, and I'm getting power to the back taillight, so what is the issue? Any advice?

Also, how to replace the key fob battery/battery size. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

The tail light issue may be as a result of the TIPM(power distribution module)

shutting the circuit down , this can sometimes be reset by disconnecting the

car battery for 5 - 10 minutes , most electronics don't turn voltage off they switch

ground path off.

The keyfob just pries apart look for an access wedge hole along the seam between

the 2 halves after removing emergency key , batteries are typically CR2032 lithiums

and run 2-5 dollars.

how much did that lifetime warrenty cost. i waws asking a salesman about it while i was picking up some oil filters the last time at the dealership and he acted like their was no such thing and then finnally said his dealership didnt offer it at this time, which i thought was b/s but didnt push it as i dont like that dealer any way. thanks for any info

how much did that lifetime warrenty cost. i waws asking a salesman about it while i was picking up some oil filters the last time at the dealership and he acted like their was no such thing and then finnally said his dealership didnt offer it at this time, which i thought was b/s but didnt push it as i dont like that dealer any way. thanks for any info

I bought it when I purchased the vehicle new, so it is rolled into the payment. It added about $38 to my monthly payment over 6 years... Any vehicle that was sold when this warranty was an option should be eligible until 4 years/48,000 miles... In fact, my dealer sent me something asking if I wanted to add it to my 2012 Avenger just a couple weeks ago.