water in the fog light housing (2012)

So I've noticed in the last few months, moisture in the drivers side fog light housing ... not a lot, but enough to be noticed by me,

I've had that fog light bulb out for awhile now (drove me NUTS) so I've ordered and received new ones (ebay specials). While pulling everything apart tonight to install them, I happened to notice that i no longer have moisture but a full on puddle in the bottom of my fog light housing ... the level of water can be seen up the glass -- I imagine this might be what caused the bulb to go out.

The DJ goes into the shop in the morning for some random electrical issues ....... again ....... so I plan on bringing this up as well. I've kept the OEM bulbs in the housings until this water issue is resolved .....

Is this a warranty issue? -- I would imagine so being a 2012 with 52,000kms .... water shouldnt be in the light housings.

Excellent ... thanks for the input :) ..... I have brighter LED style ones I want to put in rather than the yellowish OEM's ..... I'm sure the dealer will be happy when I also bring this up .... so far it looks like theyre replacing the radio unit all together as my center stack keeps flickering/flashing and the radio just keeps restarting itself over and over again .... ... oh the joys of a DJ lol

Excellent ... thanks for the input :) ..... I have brighter LED style ones I want to put in rather than the yellowish OEM's ..... I'm sure the dealer will be happy when I also bring this up .... so far it looks like theyre replacing the radio unit all together as my center stack keeps flickering/flashing and the radio just keeps restarting itself over and over again .... ... oh the joys of a DJ lol

** UPDATE **

What a difference a dealership makes ! - I've finally started taking the DJ to our dealer in town rather than 40mins away from the dealer I purchased it from and WOW !! ....

So they had the DJ from 7:30am - 3pm ... picked it up and they believe they have solved the issue with the AWD ... the radio unit is the bug in the soup .... apparently Dodge made a decision to have EVERYTHING run off the radio rather than also having a "BCM" ??? ..... so thats why the flickering and the flashing, the radio not working, heated seats not working etc etc.

Water in the fog light housing, no questions asked, they said rather than pull it out and attempt to reseal it, they've just gone ahead and ordered an entire new housing and not mess around.

and the best things that a customer can hear "it's all covered under warranty and if a vehicle is needed overnight, one will be DELIVERED to my house" !!!! ......

---- they mustve been puttering around within the dash as since picking it up my power ports (the old cigarette lighter) arent working, front of back ... the regular plug is working in the back, but my cell phone charger does not work ---- hopefully thats just a quick fix when they have it back in.

****** OH FUN FACT! ******* ... Ive also had an audible "ding" as if a warning light has come on, but there is never a light .... happens a few times a day .... turns out, thats the DJ's way of saying I have a light out - in this case it was the water logged fog light ...... "the more you knooowwwwwww"

Edited by sexyRTboi

had a 2004 dodge van and kept it under a carport whole time i owned it no problems and the sold it to my daughter when i got my new one and couple months later she comes over and the rear tail light is out and is about half filled with water. the top of tthe lens had seperated and letting in rain water just sealed it up and put in a new blub and no more problems