New member from Southwest Georgia

cj4

I just became a owner of a 2013 Dodge Journey on 12/23/13. This actually was not the vehicle of my choice, but in order to help my Mom out of two vehicle payments I took this one over from her. So far, I am impressed with the smooth ride and fuel mileage for a 4 cylinder vehicle. I was not happy with the seat, not very comfortable for me and made my knee's hurt but I had a old HoMedics Chair Back Massager, so I took out the parts and put in a pillow for my back and added a bit more foam in the seat part, strapped it to the driver's seat and now I sit very comfortable in the Journey.

We have been Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth owners since 1984 and have always had good vehicle's, so hopefully this Journey will be as good as my last car a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus.

I look forward to learning more about the Journey's from all of your postings.

My Journey is a 2013 6 cylinder and it is the worst car I have ever had. I doubt I will be going back with Dodge again, I am looking at Kia's. I have had a problem with this car from the very beginning and I only have 3600 miles on it. It has been back to dealer 4 times and they don't know what the problem is. Today we are taking it back to a local service dept. for them to see what may be the cause of this vibration. The other dealer said it is the "ECO MODE" I don't buy it. Good luck with your car.

My Journey is a 2013 6 cylinder and it is the worst car I have ever had. I doubt I will be going back with Dodge again, I am looking at Kia's. I have had a problem with this car from the very beginning and I only have 3600 miles on it. It has been back to dealer 4 times and they don't know what the problem is. Today we are taking it back to a local service dept. for them to see what may be the cause of this vibration. The other dealer said it is the "ECO MODE" I don't buy it. Good luck with your car.

My Journey is a 6 cylinder too! And it is the BEST car I have ever had! Good luck with the Kia.

I have a request racer102354: Would you kindly refrain from hijacking new members threads in this section to compain about your car? This section is for new forum members to introduce themselves to the Dodge Journey community. If you have specific problems you would like to discuss or get input on, please start your own thread. Thanks.

Edited by jkeaton

Love my 2012 6 cylinder!!

Smooth as silk it is. :stirpot: