oxygen sensor

DevilDodge

Gas mileage has been dropping steadily so I plugged in my scan tool, and sure enough, downstream o2 sensor isnt fluctuating.

Any one have a pic or skematic of were they are located. Snow on the ground and just dont want to crawl under if someone has some info.

Thank you

Try this link.

http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=4403454&ukey_assembly=695179&ukey_make=1062&ukey_model=15496&ukey_driveline=0&ukey_trimlevel=0&modelYear=2009

Looks to me like there is an O2 sensor on each side just after the catalyst. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a more detail as to were the cat was located and a pic of how they were situated in regards to the cat so I knew which end of the car to get raised up. Doing stuff in the driveway in 3 inches of snow it would been nicer to have more in depth knowledge than the ususal common knowledge of before and after cat or upstream, downstream,but its done now

Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a more detail as to were the cat was located and a pic of how they were situated in regards to the cat so I knew which end of the car to get raised up. Doing stuff in the driveway in 3 inches of snow it would been nicer to have more in depth knowledge than the ususal common knowledge of before and after cat or upstream, downstream,but its done now

Glad you got it fixed. Perhaps no one on this forum has had to replace an O2 sensor, so the in depth knowledge is not available. Now that you have done it, please share the knowledge in case someone else runs into the same problem. Thanks.