anyone have 2013 DJ R/T alpine specs

Crutchfield if your looking for replacement speakers.

Ditto... I'm not sure how Crutchfield obtains their fitment numbers, but, in all the years I've been dealing with them and all the cars I've ordered "upgrade" speakers for, I've never had their speakers (if chosen by "this fits these models") to not fit in the space provided in the car. Same with their wiring harnesses; back in the days when I didn't order my cars, I'd get a "bare bones" model and add the options of my choosing and I never had a high end radio and wiring harness for the car it was ordered for to not fit.

If they don't have the speakers you are looking for, you could probably ascertain the dimensions that would work from their "these fit this model" listing and then see what those speaker's dimensions are. OTH, I've always been pleased with their prices, service and speed of delivery and you may just find what you are looking for directly from them.

You probably won't find any "real world numbers" unless you disassemble the units and take your own measurements. MOPAR won't give you any measurements as they expect you to purchase the same stock units that would naturally fit. Any other "stereo" company will also take liberties with the actual measurements to make sure that whatever they sell you to fit in that space will actually fit to save having to handle returns and exchanges which bite into profit margins big time and would leave them with a lot of "used" equipment to try and unload (who wants to buy a speaker that has been unboxed and test fitted to a too small space?).

If you need "real world numbers", time to break out the tools and tape measure...you could be the first as I suspect most folks will buy upgrades from a fitment chart and be done with it or make their own enclosures to suit what they want.