2014 journey lowering springs

DarWrath

You're right the first time jkeaton, we tried the lowering springs for the 2011 til 2013, the back springs didn't fit currently, the front springs fit but once we lowered onto the springs it dropped to the wheel. Likely some one will come up with something that will work later next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a 2014 RT Ralleye and it sits about an inch lower than a standard Journey. Maybe if you got the springs from the Ralleye it would give you what you are looking for.

It appears that there are a LOT of choices for factory springs. About 26 different part numbers for the front springs alone. Each one probably has a slightly different spring rate based on the options on the vehicle that can affect the weight, such as engine size, 2WD vs AWD, 3rd row seating, etc.

The part numbers can be found here:

http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1122913&ukey_make=1062&ukey_model=15496&modelYear=2013&ukey_category=20317&ukey_driveLine=10064&ukey_trimLevel=18652

I would guess that the sport suspension (aka euro suspension or high performance suspension) would be the lower ones you are looking for? The prices are quite reasonable at around $80 each for the fronts and $60 each for the rears.

http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1122919&ukey_make=1062&ukey_model=15496&modelYear=2013&ukey_category=20317&ukey_driveLine=10064&ukey_trimLevel=18652

Hope that helps.

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Locosiete said:

Hard to say since that post is 6 years old.

Truth and real talk! But this isnt the only time I've run into this dilemma with Mopar parts. I would be nice if they were a bit more descriptive. The bad thing is if you call a dealer Part Dept most of those guys have no idea either. Oh for the Mopar parts Guru!! LOL