And so it starts...

jkeaton

Got my AVS bug shield and vent visors today. Got them off ebay for $55 for the bug shield and vent visors. The visors are the stick on kind, but for the price, I could not turn this set down. They were used on a showroom vehicle and are in new condition.

ABB563C6-40F3-474D-9C52-5F443EBBD456-875

2B4AC71B-0FCE-457C-A7F3-F1DF19E675BC-875

D648C855-94F0-4027-9820-044E157177DF-875

• 2 weeks later...

jkeaton,

How do you like that Dodge mat? I too looked at it, but went for the WeatherTech instead. I read a couple of reviews that said it slid around some, figured the WealthTech would sit tight given a wee bit more form fitting. Your experience so far?

Dig those flaps, are they mopar? If so do you have part numbers?

Did you look at the WealtherTech "no-drill" mud flaps?

Looking good!

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by Isaiah6113

jkeaton,

How do you like that Dodge mat? I too looked at it, but went for the WeatherTech instead. I read a couple of reviews that said it slid around some, figured the WealthTech would sit tight given a wee bit more form fitting. Your experience so far?

Dig those flaps, are they mopar? If so do you have part numbers?

Did you look at the WealtherTech "no-drill" mud flaps?

Looking good!

Thanks,

Matt

The mat is sufficient for the purpose we use it for. It is not the exact size, maybe a 1/2" gap all around and it is thin and light. Wewant it mostly for when we have the dog back there it will help at least contain the dog hair (white dog/black carpet dont mix well). I looked at weathertech splash guards, but I'm a cheapster. I found these on ebay for $46 for the set of 4. Probably Chinese knockoffs, the directions were in German though and from what I could tell from the instructions, they were for a BMW.

Jkeaton,

Did you install those mud flaps yourself? I bought a set last year and still haven't built enough courage to install them as I am a little hesitant in drilling through the metal.

Yes, I installed them myself. Did not have to drill in any sheetmetal, just the plastic fender liner. I bought some plastic pins like that hold the plastic pieces on the underside of cars and drilled a few holes and pushed the pins in.

Edited by jkeaton