New Journey owner from Winnipeg Canada

cruisinbill

Just a note to introduce myself. Became a 2013 Journey R/T owner as of Oct 19. My spouse and I are absolutely loving this vehicle! We were driving a '08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 (turbo 2.4L, 6-speed Getrag tranmission, sport tuned suspension, etc. - fun, fun, fun!) which I do miss (my spouse not so much) but it was getting to the point where it just not could not meet our needs. We're still going through the DVD, Owners Guide, etc. to figure the many features on this vehicle, compared to our SRT4 (which I thought was pretty well equipped). I am really hoping the AWD will help us navigate (better) out of our customarily snow-covered streets, something that the Caliber just did not do well, even with Bridgestone Blizzaks - just too low! I was a member of the Caliber SRT4 forum so I am hopng to share my experiences with you and will be definitely looking for tips and tricks from those of you who have owned this CUV longer than I. Bill

Congratulations and good choice! The R/T is a natural progression from a high performance car like the SRT4 Caliber. The Journey is a true driver's car for people like us who need a vehicle with room but don't want a car that performs as if it's on Novocaine. We have a 300M which is also a driver's car and went with the Journey in part because it performs and handles as closely to a sport sedan as you can get in a SUV without going to something extreme like a Jeep SRT8. Enjoy!