Holster

mkatona

OK I have some questions. . . A holster? Really? You mean to tell me that you own a gun and you can't figure out how to holster the thing? I think that's the problem with most gun owners, all you guys think about is shooting the damn things. Didn't George Zimmerman teach us anything? You want to own a gun? Fine. Its your right. Leave the gun in a safe place at home sir. Problem solved. You don't need a holster after all. :ohsnap:

Peace.

Come on Red lighten up a tick. Every one has the right to protect your self. Even though I dont carry mine everywhere I go. A gun locked away in a lock box at home doesnt do much good. It is a tool and when used correctly will serve its purpose. Mkatona make sure to check local laws about carry in vehicles. I have seen modified holsters mounted under the steering column. but on the hip is the best place.

I carry my Armscor .22 TCM ( 17 round Mag) loose in the door pocket in case I get car jacked. I also carry a .45 Kimber 1911 on me. I have been robbed at gun point and have came home in the middle of the night and people have been in my yard looking for something to steal. I live out in the woods. The covered cargo box in the trunk is perfect size for my Mossberg 590 Pump Shotgun ( 9 rounds, pistol grip).

• 1 month later...