Any suggestions

A little late to think about what the dealer should warranty,

you should have that in writing before you sign the deal.

Brakes have been a sore spot with DJs and as a wear prone/with use

part have a distance travelled limited warranty on most new vehicles.

Although it's a pain to have to replace them so early in your ownership

if it comes down to you paying for it have them replaced with

high performance/heavy duty parts and not OEM.

Yea the brakes on the 13's have been totally redone. Probably would not have bought if that had not been the case, Have gone through the brake mess with the 00 Grand Cherokee. Something was probably bad when you bought it. Would just bite the bullet here and just do the brake upgrade. Its tough to get warranty to cover wear and tear parts.

Just picked up a journey rt 2010 with under 50000k have put less then 600k on it only had it for a month now the rotors need to be changed and and callipers should the dodge dealer we got it from warrantie that?

With that low mileage since you bought it, I would think that the dealer would cover it. Did you buy it as is or with a valid safety check? If the dealer refuses to fix it, I would get it repaired (keep your receipts) and then report them to the Ministry or lodge a complaint with your local better business bureau if there is one. Oh and do what retomtoman recommended use aftermarket parts.

• Official Dodge Support

Just picked up a journey rt 2010 with under 50000k have put less then 600k on it only had it for a month now the rotors need to be changed and and callipers should the dodge dealer we got it from warrantie that?

Not Happy,

Congratulations on your new DJ.

I would suggest speaking to your selling dealership to verify if any assistance can be provided as the vehicle was recently purchased. If we are discussing calipers, your warranty is valid for 3 year or 60,000 kms.

If you send me your VIN, I'd be happy to verify the in service date of the vehicle to confirm the warranty parameter.

Thanks.