Joined the Forum before getting the car!

Journeyman425

Hi all -

Have a new 2013 FWD Crew on order and due in any day now. Looking forward to driving it and checking out all that it comes with. This car is such a good deal. The level of equipment that it comes with for the price is truly amazing. I have a hard time understanding why they are not more popular than they are. Nice to see some good feedback on these pages.

Welcome! I joined the forum months before we ordered ours. The forum was quite helpful in helping me with the decision. You're going to love your Journey. My brother-in-law is so impressed with ours that he just decided to buy one too.

I've read that they are very popular in Canada. Not so much where Iive, but I like that - we won't see ourselves coming and going. The SUV of choice around here is the Grand Cherokee. I like it but the Journey is much closer to my 300M from a driving standpoint than the Jeep. Can't wait to get it. Due in any day at my dealership.