I've had good luck with this site:

Super Bright LEDs – LED Lights and Accessories

They have an easy to use bulb matcher, and have good quality products. I just put 3 watt LED brake lamps and tail lamps in my 09, work great. Keep in mind if you are changing directional bulbs, you will need resisters or canbus bulbs. If you aren't sure, call them. Good luck!@

What bulb number do I need for:

front turn signal

rear turn signal

rear brake light

licence plate light

rear cargo (hatch)

Did I miss any bulbs?

Thanks for your help, I didn't get the manual with my DJ and don't feel like taking every light out to check. LOL

I have bulbs from V-leds.com they are great, I had a 3 pairs of V3 tritons that I returned due to faulty wiring, got replacements and have been working flawlessly. go to their website and they have a link where you put in your cars information and it gives you the bulb numbers. V-leds has some great stuff I have had their stuff and superbrightleds.com stuff and V-leds where superior.

• 4 weeks later...
What is the need for Canbus bulbs? I have a 2013 Journey R/T and wanted to use amber LED's for the front turn signals.

You need to use a resistor for the front turn signals in your 2013 Dodge journey, check out V-leds.com and look up their V3 Triton leds, I have them in our 2010 Journey and they work great and are honestly the best LEDs you can get for a car in the aftermarket. They come with a resister in-line so you have to do no wire modifications. CAN-BUS is for interior leds, we have leds inside and out and the front two map lights in ours are not CAN-BUS so for interior you need canbus leds. How do I know? the leds only work with the ignition in the on or running position.

The v3s are pretty sweet. I have a video of my V3's when they were malfunctioning... here it is...

I have the first gen switchback and they were ok in the daytime and great at night. And I have the first gen platinum amber turn signals as well and they are great in the daylight and night, so I'm guessing that the second gen platinum are better. But if you want the Platinum series you WILL need to wire in resistors, which can be a pain in the ass. Thats a reason I got the V3s for the DJ no cutting or re wiring. And ours are 3157 NOT 3157CK. CK are for japanese cars mainly. most Toyotas and Lexus's use the CK type.

So if you were to go the route of platinum series LEDs from V-LEDs.com you would need:

"x" many pairs of V3's, 1 pair if just front, 2 if you have a pre 2011 DJ.

"x" many pair of resistors.

knowledge of what wires to cut and rewire.

I've been in touch with v-led, sadly most of the bulbs I want are on back order till at least the 4th of May. Did you get your issues sorted out with your lighting and the flasher?

Yeah, my input and issues along with a few others who got the V3 tritons first gave them reason to update the V3s already. They had problems and V-leds took responsibility and are fixing them with thicker gauge wires and a flasher unit build in. But all in all they did fix my issues well and they are working great! they are ridiculously bright even during the day unlike most common LEDs. Their new stuff is top quality.