windshield wiper blades

• 4 weeks later...

need to replace wiper blades bought some cheaper ones at walmart about 14 for both but not great was wanting to try bosch icons but they are alot higher? are they worth it looked like rain-ex blades same price but had some bad reviews due to wipers coming apart, any thoughts on any other brands

Edited by 2late4u

Expensive option, Bosch Icons, They are the best hands down we have them on our, DJ, Camaro, Stratus, Astra, and on our recently departed Vue. You will not be disappointed with those.

cheap option, get a nice bottle of rain-x (in the yellow bottle) and cheap wiper blades, the Rain-x will last a long time and with that all you need is cheap wipers and you will be set.

Or you can do rain-x and anything really, we have rain-x and Icons and there a great combination.

Rain-x also has new blades called rain-x fusion, which have rain-x coating on the blades, but who knows how long that will last.

well i bought a set of bosch wipers and so far really like them,sales guy said just be carefull if alot of snow or ice from overnight. if you turn the wipers on before breaking them loose then can break,but in alabama we dont get much snow or ice and i am from mich. org. so i know about cleaning the windshield off first. i went on retailmenot .com and got a coupon code and then ordered the blades thur advance auto and they were already on sale so the drivers cost 18. and the passenger side cost 15 and i bought 2 oil filters for my truck and a jug of windshield solvent and a set of brake shoes for my daughters car and got a $40 off coupon. 20 for her and 20 for my purchase so figured my blades only cost me $21.00 they always have great deals on this web site. give them a try if you have advance auto in your area.only thing is you have to order and pay online with a credit card and then you can go pick your stuff up right away from the store. also her brakes pads were wagner thermoquite and she is also getting a $15. rebate on them also they just went on sale yesterday

• 3 weeks later...