Fiat Freemont Conversion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Official Dodge Support

I am very interested in getting this done myself. I have a 2013 Dodge Journey Canada Value Package. Looking for the Freemont Grille & Emblem, and Rear Fiat Emblem and Freemont Badge. Thinking of doing Steering Wheel airbag cover too.

MoReese613,

These emblems do look good and it helps make the Journey stick out quite nicely versus the others on the road. I really don't think CND dealers can get these though, I did a search and you can find these on the net however.

Make sure to share some pics if you get this setup.

• 1 month later...

Like was stated above, just about anyone with a Freemont would jump at the chance to swap you for the nicer more vehicle appropriate dodge grill. I would really think hard about doing this tho, sure it will stand out amongst other journeys but not in the way your likely hoping for. Not entirely sure why anyone who buys a dodge would want to make it look foreign and odd.

• 2 months later...

I also have a 2010 Journey all Chrome Grill if anyone wants to trade for a Freemont Grill. Its an extra one that I have in my garage. Im not sure if I would permanently keep a Freemont Grill on but I would like to see what it looks like on my Journey.

from what i can i think the one on ebay that Frogbox posted is just bolts onto the existing grill and not a direct grill replacement. i have contacted seller to see if this is a bolt on or direct replacement and will post when i have a response.

Update. the ebay seller contacted me back and informed me that this grill is just a bolt on grill and not a direct replacement.

Edited by dethdeks

• 2 months later...